1. Cut hair once a month to get healthy looking hair, grow it faster and stronger, as well as get rid of split ends.
2. Wet hair is much easier to damage, so it needs to be washed gently. If you have long hair, try not to spoil it too much during washing: it should be easier to comb it, so the hair will not be damaged.
3. If you have dry skin on your hands, apply a few drops of olive oil and rub it on your skin. It will make the skin soft and hydrated.
4. Hydrates the skin properly. Depending on your skin and makeup, you should understand what is best for you. If you have normal skin, hydrating once a day should be enough. If you have dry skin you may want to consider hydrating twice a day, once in the morning and once before going to bed.
5. Avoid excessive sun exposure: always use a moisturizing lotion with a sun protection factor when going out in the summer, especially when sunbathing to protect the skin.
6. Exercise a few times a week to stay fit, lose weight and shape your body. It doesn't have to be hard training, but it has to be regular physical activity that you would like to do, such as pilates, gym workout, walking, jogging, swimming, etc. If you don't feel motivated, find a gym near your workplace (or school) and go to training on your way home. You will feel better and more motivated to exercise.